Cardigan Swimming PoolPwll Nofio AberteifiCardigan Swimming PoolPwll Nofio AberteifiCardigan Swimming PoolPwll Nofio AberteifiSwimmingFitness SuiteSports HallToddler Therapy PoolAll under one roof
Our aim is to deliver an excellent customer experience for everyone who
uses our facilities
Our Customer Charter
Cardigan Memorial Swimming Pool & Leisure Complex is committed to improving customer service.
Our new Customer Charter is one of the ways that we hope to improve the experience customers have when they access our services or information.
This Customer Charter has been introduced to tell you, as our customers, what standard of service you should expect when dealing with our facilities. We are creating a new, higher and more consistent standard of customer care that we will strive to achieve on all levels of our service delivery.
To meet your needs by:
- Taking all necessary steps to ensure a safe and healthy environment
- Answering all your enquiries efficiently the first time you contact us.
- If your enquiry cannot be dealt by the Staff at the Swimming Pool, we will give you the details of the Trustees who can help.
- Telephone call responded to within 48 working hours
- Emails or letters responded to within 5 working days
- Complaint responded to within 7 working days — see complaints policy
- Training and developing our employees so they have the right knowledge and skills to give expert advice.
- To ensure that our membership prices are set to ensure value for money.
- To notify customers of any changes to the services provided at the Complex promptly and in an accessible format.
We will be honest and transparent in all that we do, by:
- Making information available and updated
- Making sure our communication is easy to understand
- Working with other service providers to make sure we provide a consistent and efficient service
Our Mission Statement
To inspire everyone to lead healthy lives by increasing opportunities to be
active and to participate in sport in a safe and healthy environment
Who are we?
Cardigan Swimming & Leisure Complex is a charitable facility Registered at the Charity Commissioners, registration number 226762. The facility opened in 1977 as a Memorial Hall and Swimming Pool in commemoration of both World Wars I and II. The complex is Trustee managed. Whereby the Trust manages the swimming pool and sports hall. It comprises a main 25m pool and a smaller hydrotherapy/toddler pool, a public hall used for sports activities and fitness classes, a fitness suite and a sauna.
We are passionate about sport and physical activity and are a local charity dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all customers local or visitors through participation in sport.
- Passionate about the service we provide
- Striving for excellence in all areas
- Making a positive impact on customers
Duck & Dive Swim School
- Cardigan’s only swim school teaching young children from 3 ½ years -11 years old
- In excess of 500 participants to date
- Currently teaching 90-100 children
- STA accredited teachers running classes
- Awards achieved cover a variety of excellence-swimming skills to personal survival.
- Opened in 1987 as a warm water pool.
- Easy entry steps into a shallow 0.7m depth.
- Main usage includes Baby/Toddler classes
- Physiotherapy referrals
Monitoring how well we perform
We are constantly working hard to ensure the right policies and procedures are in place to tell us where we are doing well and where we need to improve. We will set specific targets and regularly measure how we are doing against these targets. We aim to achieve this using the following:
- Customer Surveys
- IT systems- website and social media with feedback facilities
- Customer Feedback-Suggestions post box at the pool’s main Reception area.
Our contact details
Cardigan Swimming Pool & Leisure Complex
Telephone: 01239 613632
Trustees Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to improve!
We will report regularly on how we are doing publicly via our website. Other policies can be found on our website.
Help us to know when we get it wrong or could do better. We need you to feedback, whether it’s complaints, compliments or comments. By letting us know how we’re doing, you can help us improve our services.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us.